Saturday, November 21, 2015

Inspirational and Cute

This youtube video  is so beautiful- what a collaboration!

These podcasts from Revive our Hearts are inspiring, it will make you cry...a mom dies and this is what her husband and kids say about her.
Revive Our Hearts Broadcast part 1

Part 2

I listened to this next one twice, once with the kids....(these podcasts are 20 or so minutes, good to listen to when you get ready in the morning)

Focus on the Family - comparison trap

"I've made the situation about me as I've listened to you...."
That line really struck home to me...Oh my goodness! I do that all the time!!!!! I really want to be happy for other people [LOVE] when they tell me something, instead of thinking about all the ways *I* don't measure up.

Some oldies and goodies we are using for thanksgiving this year:
Turkey vegetable tray

Pilgrim hat cookies

Cranberry pepper jelly dip

Speaking of pilgrims! My librarian, Mrs. Mary, has been making cute crafts out of corks....she made a little Pilgrim couple out of wine corks. When she googled 'pilgrim made out of wine cork,' nothing came up! So we had to rectify that situation with this picture:




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family and Oh my goodness! We have sooooooo much to thank God for. HE IS AWESOME.......
I'll leave you with a reminder of last year's thanksgiving banner........

p.s. So sorry I haven't kept up with posting pictures from art class, I'm going to try and do better. It has been adorable lately. One cute little 5 year old came for the first time and said, "whoa! We are sure doing A LOT of crafts today!" :-) love it.

1 comment:

Valerie Ratliff said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sara. Thanks for all the links.