Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Links/Articles/Inspiration

If you are in the mood to read I have a bunch of links listed below. These links have been saved in my email and in various places in my phone. Here they are now, all in one place. ((that's what Pinterest is for, I know! I need to get organized :) )

*disclaimer- I'm sure I don't agree with everything or every website listed below--its just stuff I saw while looking around and wanted to save in order to read and think about later. 


Psychological Tricks Everyone Should Know

Don't Lose Spiritual Disciplines for Fear of Legalism

Cross Stitch Family Portrait

Technology Contract

sending your kids out into the big, wide world

Ab Challenge

Brussels Sprout Salad

Dangers of Comparison

Science...the cell song

Parenting in Kenya

A Call to Teenagers

Symptoms of Pride

Crash Course History

Food for thought:
He that has trained his children for heaven, rather than for earth- for God rather than for man- he is the parent who will be called wise at the last. (I don't know where I saw this??)

Eek! I ran out of time and still have more links and quotes cluttering my phone....I'll have to do a second post. :) 

No comments: