Monday, December 1, 2014

Turkey is the Best!



We had a nice Thanksgiving with friends this year...relaxing and cozy. I haven't made a turkey in years. It was so yummy....we had leftovers for days....I love thanksgiving leftovers and then turkey soup. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and cozy too :)

We tried to make the little ice cream cone cornucopia that you see all over pinterest with the end curled up...but it didn't seem to work for us...it just broke and crumbled when we tried to heat and roll....but that's ok- we had a straight ended cornucopia and everyone was fine with that :) The M&Ms were appreciated too....


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

thank you for having us. it made my thanksgiving very special this year!!

gailsgarden said...

Nice you have your own photographers! I enjoyed the pictures.

Gini Mincy said...

Your turkey looks great!! Love the pictures --