Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sweet Season













There's always a favorite art project/ornament...this year it is the pour paint ornaments. They were so fun and satisfying. Just get the clear glass balls, pop off the top and pour in some paint. Twist and turn the ball until all the glass is covered inside, then pour out excess paint. The strawberry was a very close second!

Art class in December is magical and I nearly freaked out when I saw the kids' snowglobes :-)

I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas :) We are amazed at God's kindness and Awesomeness. Lots to celebrate.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your treats look awesome. What time should I come over? (ha ha).

jolene said...

haven't looked at my blog in months - well, um, maybe years, but clicked on my "blogs i like to read" and was reunited with how happy your posts make me! love the colors and creativity!