Saturday, June 14, 2014

Instagram is making me lazy

How can it be that I have not blogged for 2 months? I have no good excuses...Here is what we have been up to :) :) Oh! And we are still living in our house! How wonderful is that? It has been back and forth, but for now we are still here and putting selling on hold. God has been so gracious and kind to us through the whole process. These things take time...Dave was out of a job for 6 months a year ago...and that catches up to you eventually. But, here we are still and thankful...willing to move if we have to....but more than happy to stay if we can :)


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Praise God for provision. It is comfort to feel the cradle of His touch.

Looks like you have had a colorful start to summer - of course! Are those cherry limeade cupcakes? YUMMY! They are super cute!

Don't abandon blogging altogether. (Says the one who hasn't done it in many months.) You are super fun to visit and I'd miss seeing all your awesome art projects. They always inspire me with my kids.

I wish your talented hubby could make a living off his CD sales alone. I bought two of them quite a while back and they stay in my CD player permanently. THEY ARE AWESOME!

Have a blessed summer enjoying your nest! :-)