Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cherry Limeade Cupcakes


Mmmmm these cupcakes were good! We followed this recipe pretty much, but used a lemon cake mix instead of scratch. I was in such a cooking and baking kick, and now I'm......not! Ha! I think I just get bored and move onto something else. Now it's getting ready for a homeschool curriculum consignment sale (pricing, tagging) and getting ready to do art classes again- Yay! It has been too long. Hope you are having a sweet and fun summer.

:)

P.S. my favorite verses right now:

Psalm 62:5-8

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence,
    for my hope is from him.
 He only is my rock and my salvation,
    my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
 On God rests my salvation and my glory;
    my mighty rock, my refuge is God.

Trust in him at all times, O people;
    pour out your heart before him;
    God is a refuge for us. Selah

 

No comments: