Tuesday, March 4, 2014

what have we been up to???

 We had a birthday....Our baby is 8!


 The kids made snowcream about 10 times when we had snow....the kitchen was unbelievably sticky :-)


 Hearts hanging for Feb 14


 Dollhouse


 Girls' art nite projects!


 
 3 science fair projects= 1 stressed out mom :) ((but it's worth it, right?!))

I hope you have had a nice February...and that March will be even better! I have been keeping up with my diet healthy eating lifestyle! My crazy friends somehow talked me into running a 5k at the beginning of April...so I've been walking with a tiny bit of running jogging thrown in...that is the reason I am giving for gaining back 3 pounds....muscle, right?!?! Anyway, when you see what the race is all about you will know why I agreed to it :) :) COLOR ME RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

love the science fair projects. I might have to use one next year!! I also love Skye's PJ's:)

Priscilla said...

Very impressive - I hope the students all received As on their amazing work!!

Priscilla said...

I also loved the dollhouse - it is so creative! I want to play too!

Priscilla said...

Happy birthday to Skye - I can't believe she is 8!! Love her jammies from Canada, eh?

Heather said...

Her jamies! Her cake! You are the CUTEST Mama!