Thursday, February 13, 2014

Glaze

 Oh my goodness! I found a phone app called Glaze. It is sooo fun to play around with. The above picture on the left is the original photo I took today with my phone. The photo on the right is after I applied a glaze filter. It makes the picture look like an oil painting. Here are several more with other filters from Glaze:


 LOVE this filter!! Strawberries and blackberries in a bowl.


 my little daughter and friend at ballet class; how cute is that?!


 This is a picture of a path in the woods (on a sunny summer day)


 I am bonkers over this one...pine trees in snow on the way to Canada.


 Sadie gets Glazed.

my globe! 

 Buttons.

 Me


Me and my valentine :) 


Cake :)

Eeek! So fun!
Let me know if you get the App (its free for iphone).

2 comments:

Debby said...

I haven't seen this before. I like it. I also love the watercolor app.

Mark and Tricia said...

I know this is a little late...but I got the app : ) It looks soo fun!
Jenna