Monday, May 13, 2013

mark your calendar!

coffee filter, tissue paper, + twig flowers in vase




 cake card


 watercolor flowers card


 watercolor cones


 watercolor on canvas- my favorite subject matter- cake! :) 


 bookmarks


 tiny canvas + watercolor


I've been working on art to sell at a local art fair! I am so excited! I am sharing the booth with my dear friend Marilou. She's crocheting bags and dog collars and other stuff that I need to get pictures of to post on here too. If you live in NC or close by, email me for info. (saramincy@gmail.com) The fair is Saturday, June 1, 10:00-4:00. **if you come and see me there and tell me you heard about the fair from my blog I will give you a prize :) :) I know you are dying to know what the prize will be, aren't you ?!?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww man....we will be out of town that day!!

Lydia said...

DO NOT let me forget about this!!! I REALLY want to support you and Marilou!!!! That is a crazy week for us but I am determined to go!!! All your art looks amazing. I need cards badly and that tiny canvas is great!

gailsgarden said...

CUTE, VERY, VERY CUTE! (an unbiased opinion from your mom)

Trisha said...

Oh no, I have been away from my computer for awhile...I would have loved to see your work. I live in Cameron, NC so hopefully you will do another show. :)