Thursday, April 11, 2013

flowers*flowers*flowers


Pouring over a Lois Ehlert masterpiece.



I was painting this sample for Friday's art class. And looking at paintings of flowers on the Internet.... and I caught a major flower BUG! I've been painting flowers for 3 days straight! On paper (for cards), on canvas, on the chalkboards.

I am CRAZY for flowers! Dear God, You are THE Master Artist. Thank You for flowers.




My favorite part of this card, "Sausages!" said the farmer.







Our azaleas are blooming. Our trees are turning green- the birds are singing at the top of their little lungs. The pollen is EvErYwhere!!! I love spring.


1 comment:

Lydia said...

I'll take them all! :) No really, maybe once I am done with all my home improvements for this year, I will work on a gallery wall of all things flowers and buy a ton of flower art from you. Gorgeous.

Sausages!!!!