Saturday, January 5, 2013

7 days of Christmas {valentine breakfast}






So you remember that my parents were here for just 7 days and we had to pack in every holiday that we miss with them. Valentine's Day was celebrated at breakfast with heart shaped pancakes and burnt bacon :) We had been planning these celebrations for a few months, so whenever I saw something that fit into a theme I would tuck it away in a cupboard. I had each season and holiday represented in there. It was like a scavenger hunt :)

Very cute that my girl had a valentines book on hand, and my mom had made that little jumper for her.

4 comments:

Gini Mincy said...

What a great idea -- I'm sure every day was so much fun and made lots of memories!

Kellie said...

If I come visit... can I have a holiday every day?! I like the sounds of that!

Jennifer said...

I love how you did all the holidays in a short period of time. You are so sweet and very creative to be able to throw it all together.

pattie said...

What a wonderful idea! I bet your parent's loved it!:)