Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Phone Pix

 setting up the family photo backdrop


 I have read snippets of the Christmas story [almost] every day in Dec. It has been precious. And miraculous! 


 December weddings are beautiful.

 Reading Luke 2 at a nursing home. Sweet kids.




 I realllllly need to teach the kids how to properly wrap a present...but I want to hang on to these wrap jobs just a tiny bit longer :) 


 Our ladies'ornament party at church is always so fun.











This December has been a waffle making, felt sewing, gingham wrapping, wedding partying, cookie eating, muffin cup layering, pink tree-ing, Matthew and Luke reading, candy cane eating, friend-get-to-gethering, run to the mail for Christmas carding, a little too busy-ing, sweet programs at churching, jolly good time! And I hope to get my present shopping and making done EARLY next year so December is a little less stressful (I say that every year).

Hope your December has been great so far :)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Thanks for sharing... Love (as always!)