Saturday, February 11, 2012

sugar & spice (+ robots)

My thrift stores have been very good to me lately, I wish I had taken pictures of everything I found the other day! It is such a completely satisfying feeling to find wonderful things at dirt cheap prices. Especially when they are things that I have had on my list to find. Found a table cloth that I cut in half and clipped up with my red gingham curtains- needed more of the green to contrast nicely with my red kitchen cabinets. Speaking of the cabinets--I have been sanding more today and hope to get them painted soon.



Robot valentine that my boy made last year..one of my all time favorites.







And the valentines we are going to make this year! How cute are these little robots?! The body is a mini chocolate bar. ((sweet))

Have a happy weekend and a lovely Valentines :)

2 comments: