Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love in the form of pizza

I love this little girl and her color combos. The red and coral and hot pink were absolutely adorable today. She is cute and I love her to pieces- and then there are the boys who are sweaty and rumpled and all-boy- and I love them to death! Snips/snails/sticks/stones + sugar/rainbows/glitter= the spice of life.


Then there is this man! With his I Put Ketchup on My Ketchup shirt. He is adorable too :)


Dave and I went out for v-day last week, so tonight was heart shaped pizza nite.


Plus this fudge. (just in my opinion- I could eat a ton of the pink and leave the chocolate- the pink layer is made with red-hots)



We made the Valentine-bots...lots of fun and lots of glue :)


Hope your valentines was nice....just in case you are worried- there is Someone who loves you unconditionally........


Source: etsy.com via Sara on Pinterest



Jesus love you :) The Greatest Love.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sara!!

Jennifer said...

so cute! you are always so creative:)

Connie Carlson said...

So sweet! Love to all of you! Auntie Connie