Friday, February 3, 2012

finally, finally--I'm doing it---

Painting the kitchen cupboards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me 3 years of hemming and hawing and trying to settle on a color. Yesterday, I was looking through a very old magazine and saw it! The color! Painted on cabinets! And I instantly knew. So I ran to the store and bought the paint and ran home and sloshed it on and grabbed sandpaper and distressed it and am supremely happy! I only have the bottom section by the stove done- and have 75% more to go. But I am happy :)

The color? I can't give that away so soon, can I?

9 comments:

Monica said...

AUGH! You're such a tease! :) I might just have to pay you an impromptu visit just to see!

Kellie said...

CAN'T WAIT! Don't make us wait too long!

gailsgarden said...

Can't wait to see it!

Km said...

Knowing your mad style I am guessing rainbow!! Hehehe... Or at least something wildly colorful and wonderful! Can't wit to see!

Sherri said...

Sounds FUN! I so want to paint the kitchen cabinets. Can't wait to see.

Monica said...

I was so excited to come to your blog and see what color you finally chose! You're mean. ;)

Can't wait to see it all finished!

Sue said...

Yep, you're MEAN ;}~ but we can't wait to see it! Glad you found just the right one.

Jane said...

Akk! You're a big tease! LOL. Looking forward to the reveal.

Gini Mincy said...

I'm dying to see pictures!!! Hurry!!!