Tuesday, January 3, 2012

hello to a bright new year!

Oh my goodness! I have been uploading Canada photos for days now! And still that post is not ready- so I choked and gave up on that and just picked these two for now. Aren't these s&p shakers in the chippy wooden holder adorable!? My parents have the cutest stuff!


And the vintage ornaments! I have just this minute decided to collect vintage ornaments from now on.

***********************
Have you started back to school yet? We start school tomorrow and I am ready! We went to the homeschool store today and found some fun stuff- an abacus! a felt board + shapes! Geography books! ((it is weird that I love anything schoolish?)) I have always wanted an abacus- and have a funny feeling that it will stick around as decor long after the children are gone.

Hope you have had a good start to 2012. I am starting tomorrow on my Romans 12 for 2012 (memorizing Romans 12). who will join me? It has everything in there that I want as goals for this year.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Love the ornaments... wow, Rom 12 is great! I'm working on I Thess 5:16-18 this year yikes!

Ruth said...

I love the blue chippy tray. It is so cute. I have some vintage ornaments I found and they look similar to these.
We started back to school this week and snowboarding classes as well as art. It will be a busy month.

Ruth