Friday, December 2, 2011

folding laundry

This is my special laundry folding spot. I was folding towels and Sadie came and climbed up onto my lap. It was the sweetest thing. She is such a faithful friend. How much better to fold laundry with a friend on my lap!

Looking at this picture there is one thing that stands out: those black cords!!! There are two kinds of people in the world; those who would never even notice the black cords, and those who want to photo shop the black cords out of the picture. Hah!

Info from yesterday's post:

Felt Nativity- I found that on Amazon a few years ago.
The Nativity Print- I won it in a giveaway last year from FlorLarios. LOVE her artwork.
Felt Mushroom Ornament- given to me by a friend who got it at Pier 1- this year.
Felt Peppermint that I am working on- idea found on flickr.

5 comments:

Jill said...

awww! sadie is TOO cute! (love her little santa outfit in the post below!) Your house just always makes me smile! Love all your "happy Christmas!
borrowing the "lamb of God" children's craft from the post below- LOVE!
Thanks for always inspiring!
Many Blessings,
Jill
p.s. I have made cord covers for all my cords- just a pretty tube of fabric sewn extra-long then "scrunched" on the cord :)

Stephanie said...

I'd photo shop them out, hahaha. They drive me nuts! By the way, I love your hair in this photo, and Sadie is too cute!

Crafty Mischief said...

Aww...I wish I had a Sadie! I love all your ornaments in your last post! My son forbids us from decorating before his birthday (the 13th) but I can't wait! :)

Mark and Tricia said...

Jake said he's the kind of person that doesn't notice the cords :)

melinda said...

picked up an adorable felt mushroom @ kohls for like $2.50 the other day!! (their Christmas stuff is already 55% off)