Tuesday, November 22, 2011

thankful

I am so thankful! We had a Thanksgiving praise service at church tonight and it was the hugest blessing to hear how God is working in our lives. (I love my church :) To hear my little kiddies stand up and say they were thankful for mommy and daddy- awww, I was thankful for that too.

Lamb of God tree ornament by our 10 yr old.


I am sooooo thankful for this man. Dave Mincy, you are the best.

This was taken on a date nite a few weeks back. We went to Carrabbas. All I can say is get the Chicken Bryan: ((Topped with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes and a basil lemon butter sauce)) Mmmmm (I think I've decided I'm not a vegetarian...this month...)


We were at the children's museum a few weeks back and I happened to snap this picture of the colored pencils. I want to enlarge it and put it on the wall. It's the colors of my house! My world!


And may I present the Mayflower.

If I don't talk to you before then....have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have SOOO MUcH to be tHanKfuL for!!! :)

No comments: