Wednesday, November 9, 2011

hi

The black hole that is the inside of my fireplace is bothersome to me. I have been looking for a fireplace screen for a few years and found nothing.

Finally! I found something that fit-- a foam board, the size of a poster board (the kind kids use for school projects)


I decoupaged some paper on there and it sits just perfectly! Yay! I am so happy. It can be easily moved when we want to have a fire.


My purple camera came in the mail! I am happy about that too :)

All in all- a happy day! Thank You, Lord, for your blessings to us- and Your LOVE! I can put all my trust in You- You are my rock and my salvation!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great solution for a fire screen. That looks wonderful and goes perfectly with your fireplace! And yay your camera came! Have fun playing with it!

Jennifer said...

cute...and you need to take a picture of your purple camera so i can see it!

Trish said...

What a super fun house!

Jacqueline said...

I love the thanksgiving tree Sara!!!