Monday, October 17, 2011

fall mantels + Ikea birds

Fun thrift store find: 4 Ikea placemats for $1- tweet, tweet.


Fall mantel!


Art by my kids: Indian Corn and a Sunflowers painting from last year. The leaves are pages from books and scrapbook paper taped up.


Another recent deal--striped rug for $6!






Now back to fall mantels of the past.....................................
.........................................................................


2009


2010


And waaay back to 2008 when it was white.




3 comments:

Kellie said...

What cheery placemats... Happy Fall Sara and fam!

Stephanie said...

I love your fireplace and all of it's fun! I'm really hoping to go to Ikea this weekend :)

Lydia said...

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo....I bought that same rug for double that!!!! I was so afraid there would be no more left if I waited. If there are any left at $6, I will grab them up for the future! I am loving it on our porch!