Thursday, September 1, 2011

pluto



Lydia asked if Pluto was still a planet at our school, and it reminded me of this commercial (which I love on so many levels)

We at The Franklin School of Arts and Academics make this official statement:
Pluto is a dwarf planet....with privileges.

Pluto gets more recognition and love from us than the other 40 or more dwarf planets, because wouldn't you feel rejected and unloved to be taken away from My Very Energetic Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas? Pluto is needed! Otherwise My Very Energetic Mother (would) just Serve Us Nachos.

7 comments:

Monica said...

Hahaha! I've never seen that commercial. It's cute!

Is that how you learned the planets? Or is that how you teach the kids? I don't remember that, but I like it...and it is weird without the P!

Jennifer said...

love that commercial!

Monica said...

LOL! Hadn't see that commercial, but love it! We've seen the one with the gym teacher several times, and it cracks me up every time I see it!

Pam said...

LOL, I saw someone post that on FB a couple weeks ago. So much glitter! (Love that she is Filipino, too!) Poor Pluto.

heather said...

SO FUNNY! it made me laugh out loud the first time i saw it! :) have i told you that i finally chalkboard painted?! i linked you so i could give proper inspiration! :) we are all in love!

tacky said...

I LOVE THIS! I was frustrated last year with the little project we did with Ashlynn's solor system. I told her "Pluto has been a planet for all the years your grandparents and parents have been alive...we're including it!"
And...we have made it to Friday...I think some glitter would be appropriate for a celebration!!!

Gabbie said...

I love this commercial and every time i see it, i wish that she was MY teacher