Wednesday, July 20, 2011

fishin'

Dave and I took the 2 kids we still have (while our oldest is at camp) fishing. We have some very kind friends who let us come use their pond. Actually, Dave took our middle child fishing and our girl and I tagged along...........................


Us girls kinda got in the way.


We made lots of noise and took lots of pictures...


The boys were verrrrrrry serious






Anyways.....like I said- we had a lot of fun. The boys fished, our girl threw the line in twice and caught 2 fish, I took pictures and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.


I'm not sure I understand the whole lure of fishing...


but it was peaceful


and pretty!


And the best part of fishing- the refreshments :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

lots of color, that's for sure! love fishing at their pond (well our kids do anyway)

Kellie said...

Wonderful memories to treasure for a lifetime! And you always seem to find such gorgeous colors everywhere you go! You're just that way...bright and cheery!

Monica said...

You got some great shots!