Friday, July 1, 2011

back to school robot man

(*I know, I know...nobody is ready to hear about back to school!!!! But while some of you are doing cute and crafty summer activities with your kids, mine are playing in the backyard while I plan for the fall)

Meet Mr. School-Bot! He is full of prizes for our memory work- and works overtime holding our pencils.



Found the idea from Family Fun...theirs is for July 4th.
I got all supplies at Michaels.

Anyone else thinking about the school year? (or are you trying not to think about it?!)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's cool, I like him and I bet your kids will too!

Donovan Doins said...

Yep, already thinking about next year. So excited for our son to start Kindergarten at home.
Thanks for sharing this!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

He's soooo cute!

Kellie said...

Yes I am thinking about school in the fall...no more home schooling! The baby enters college in August - yikes! Going pre-physical therapy... my baby OMW! So enjoy those cute fun days... soon they will be done!

The Queen said...

I am not ready for school to start back but I am all giddy just thinking of school supplies being abundant and cheap in the stores very soon!! I love new school supplies :)

The Queen said...

Forgot to mention...LOVE your Mr. School Bot!! Even better than the Family Fun version!

Inspired Montessori said...

Great! We have kids make robots using recyclables and that is always a favorite!