Friday, June 3, 2011

cheery cherry

Glossy cherry red krylon spray paint. I painted 2 stools for our kitchen....one is currently plain red.....



And the other is dotty.


"Snack time, Munchkins!!"


I have one more wooden stool to paint red and then I'll add stripes to one and maybe flowers to the other. Then each kid will have their own happy seat.

This is what I'll wear when sitting on the polka dot stool...................

Source: boden.co.uk via Sara on Pinterest





And then I'll do some clogging in these.............................

Source: jcrew.com via Sara on Pinterest

3 comments:

Lydia said...

hannaanderson has the BEST clogs. Check out their website for clearance clogs every now and then. Love the red stools!

Kellie said...

I love the red & white...I've included a link you may like!!!!
http://smockedbydesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/red-white-polka-dots-cheery.html

Lauren said...

Love the stool! Laney has that dress, and I am drooling over those red clogs! I knew we were kindred spirits!