Monday, June 27, 2011

4 elements of the perfect birthday:

#1- birthday date with my luv


#2 good food
We went to a Tropical Smoothie Cafe for the first time. I got the Mediterranean grilled flat bread and it was out of this world good. (Hummus, cilantro, lime, tomato, onion, banana pepper, lettuce, & Parmesan).



#3- CAKE! (Gigi's cupcakes again....please disregard the celery video for this post :)

You cannot go wrong with the chocolate on chocolate with chocolate chips...





#4- Shopping with birthday money!
OK- is this sign not the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life?!?! The colors, the fonts, the quote! LOVE. I saw it, I fell in love, I bought it, I brought it home and put it up in the kitchen window. This sign could go absolutely anywhere in our house.


36 is starting off on a good foot :)

12 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy birthday!!! I am TERRIBLE with keeping up with birthdays this year:( LOVE LOVE your sign!!!!

Kellie said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate... glad your happy as clams! Real Joy just makes life sweeter doesn't it? And the chocolate on chocolate helps a little too!!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Happy Birthday, Sara!!! What a wonderful day of celebrating! Yippee! And, guess what?? I finished your necklace last night! It's posted on my Too Silly Sisters facebook page.:) Lori

Candace said...

Happy, happy, happy (belated!!) birthday Sarah! I am so sad I didn't get to see you yesterday, but I hope you had a great day. That sandwich looks beyond yummy - we'll have to visit there sometime soon.

Have a FUN Monday!! Love ya!
Candace

Debby said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like it was a good one.

Mark and Tricia said...

Happy late birthday! My mouth is watering just looking at your yummy mediterranean wrap, yum!!!

Hugs,
Tricia

Donovan Doins said...

OH MY WORD - that cupcake looks divine! Wonder if they ship to Northeastern Nevada, I have a birthday in a week.

Happiest Birthday to You!

Kathy McCullen said...

I'm so glad you came to visit my blog so I could meet you in time to wish you a happy birthday! I had my first Gigi's cupcake at an art festival about a month ago and it was divine. The perfect birthday cake, I think.

Gini Mincy said...

Love your sign -- and the cupcake is making my mouth water. We've been on the 17-day diet for 6 days now -- getting bored!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, friend!!!! Do love that sign.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like an awesome day! And I want that sandwich! Maybe the cupcake too ;)

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Happy Birthday Sara! That flatbread sandwich looks amazing! And I love the sign! So fun!