Monday, May 16, 2011

jam and paint



We completely reveled in our fresh strawberries.

We ate strawberry salad....


Strawberry jam on toast......

I won't tell you how many jars of strawberry jam we have already eaten :) :)


Inspiration struck!! We drew strawberries, traced them with black, and painted with watercolors.


What could be more beautiful than a strawberry?!


Paint, paint, eat a berry, paint, eat some jam....


My kitchen likes the new art.


My chalkboard wall likes it too.


Strawberry LOVE


Strawberry + purple paint + polka dots = happiness :)
....................................................

Thanks for voting for your favorite room in my house. That was super fun. The upstairs hall/book wall won hands down. You guys are great! I love your feedback. It has been good to hear from some new readers too...thanks for visiting me here. Please make yourself at home at my art house :) :)

5 comments:

Pam said...

Love it!

Wendy said...

{{love}}
Wow, girl! We've only picked about 10 fresh strawberries so far this year. The flooding killed off a bunch of my plants last month. :( Sniff.
I need to just go buy some grown every-bearing plants. Mmm...strawberries.
Delicious and inspiring. Awesome. Love the art!!

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

the strawberry art is fantastic. I really like each of their version of a strawberry!

mollie's mom said...

Love the strawberry watercolors... Have you read " The Giant Jam Sandwich" with your kids?? It's fun and perfect since you guys are "jammin" :) marcie@madebymolliesmom.blogspot

Kellie said...

Is there ever a day where you "don't" pull out the crayons, markers or paint? That would be tragic!!!! I know your kids will grow up loving color!