Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Prep

Here were our Easter eggs last year. I think we may just color eggs the regular old fashioned way this year. Are you coloring eggs this year?


I have to pull this picture out every year now. This was Sadie 2 years ago, celebrating her first Easter.

And this was our Easter pooch last year.

So I tell her that we will have to top both of those photos and make this year a real doozy. Possibly a bunny costume? Maybe some fur dye? Sitting on a bed of fake grass?


Can you believe she stuck her tongue out at me?!?

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Sadie looks worried!

painting techniques said...

Coloring the eggs would be a great idea! Sadie looks cute. As you have or haven't known I have a painting blog. If you aren't doing anything you could drop by anytime. Thanks!

Kristi said...

Oooh, I love those eggs! Last year was the first year that Han and her cousin didn't do an egg hunt so I guess no eggs for us this year.

I say Sadie at least needs to wear bunny ears. I bet you can find a headband with them in the Target Dollar Spot.

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

Sadie was the cutest puppy ever!!

CocoJ126 said...

hi.

I'm just one of your bloggies...and love your stuff.

I went to a www.GloryHaus.com Sample sale yesterday...it was fab...I emailed them this morning and told them they should hire you!

Have a great day!

Corrie

Ruth said...

The Easter eggs are so cute but the doggie in the basket is cuter.

Ruth