Wednesday, March 16, 2011

working on pillows, working out, and working on the inside


............................................................
I did this workout video 2 days ago and can hardly move!!!!!! It is a good feeling! Do it and let me know what happens....it is only 20 minutes, how can it be that bad?! And make sure you use the weights...my weights are only 2 pounds each- but OH MY WORD!!!!

...............................................
I listened to The Beauty of Setting Priorities the other day on revive our hearts.com.
This is good stuff! I want to live each day as if it were my last. I want to quit running around doing things that don't matter in light of eternity. How are you doing with this? Seems like this is the time of year where we run out of steam.......we need to be in God's Word first and foremost- that is where we will get His wisdom! His wisdom to do what He wants us to do! Not what everyone else wants us to do...(and you know everyone else seems to have a list of things that they think we should be doing).

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Great looking pillows, Great exercise video, Great advice! Keep focusing on the eternal!

mrs.pabody said...

oh sara! i needed that article today. thank you so much! thanks for sharing your beautiful life, too. you are such an inspiration to me. love you!

gailsgarden said...

Adorable pillows! Are you selling them? Or giving them away for Mother's Day? Heehee!

We are so thankful that you want what God wants in your life.

Love you! MOM

Rambling Heather said...

Those pillows are gorgeous!

Sara @ The Football Wife said...

Your pillows are amazing. Will you please find a way to host an arts & crafts retreat? Or can I just invite myself over to the art house to make things with you? ;)

Stephanie said...

Your felt pillows are amazing, I love how your creativity flows so easily!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Love these!

Ruth said...

Love the pillows.

I have been working out for about a year and I don't like it. I only do it because it's good for me. LOL Jillian Michaels workouts are hard but worth it.

Ruth