Wednesday, March 2, 2011

painting again!

Can't remember if I showed you my orange front door...used to be navy blue (not a color you see often at our house...) But orange- that is a mincy color.


Added the numbers a few weeks ago.


Which reminds me- I finally finished the orange banister. It was white and I started painting it yellow and the more I painted, the more it became orange....I can't help it!




I am absolutely loving the Psalms lately. Psalms 103 and 19 being current favorites. So it was especially nice when I was asked to paint this verse. How can you not be encouraged when you read these precious words?

**(( I just got done painting on my bedroom wall!!! So excited- hopefully will have photos to show you tomorrow!!))**

10 comments:

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

Love the orange door! So fun! I love your painting of Psalms...I just got home from visiting my grandma in the hospital and it brought tears to my eyes when I read it.

Little Mama said...

Love the new numbers on the door! Can't wait till i can get outside and do some sprusing up. we are supposed to get 2in of snow tomorrow and 10in on tues! We are so ready for spring! Loving all the new paint and can't wait to see your bedroom wall. Exciting!

Kellie said...

What friendly numbers! Can't wait to see your room project!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Aw....now I want a solid door to paint a number on...and when are ya gonna paint the other banister/rail? Turquoise would be cute:)

Jennifer said...

so you must have a "paint" envelope for your budget too!! (ha ha...just kidding!)

Monica said...

Love the numbers on the door! You did a great job! I'm assuming you free-handed, right?

Dawn said...

That is just fun with a bang! Love the orange banisters, the font of the door numbers, love it all!

Rain said...

Love all the colors of your home-my motto is you can never have too much color!!! Have a great day!!

Stephanie said...

Love the numbers on the door, although you probably just needed to tell anyone looking for your house that it's the one with the orange door and they will find it :)

Monica said...

Love the numbers on the door...AND the orange door! I was all set to go paint (or use vinyl actually) on my front door the other day. Stepped out to find the best place to put it and realized that very spot has a pretty design carved in it, so I can't do it. :(