Tuesday, March 29, 2011

inspiring, gorgeous, adorable, and cute

Meg is selling these prints in her shop. LOVE this verse. NEED this reminder daily...no hourly.


Shannon Berrey drew this with sharpies and painted the birds, all inspired by wallpaper. Totally looks like wallpaper- I am doing this somewhere in my house soon.






Chrissie Grace made these adorable checkbook covers- but hey, wouldn't they be great Dave Ramsey envelope system holders?!





My girl has been busy too. This is entitled: Flower and Scotch Tape on Lined Paper with Border and Glue.

.........................................................................
:::Questions:::
Some of you leave questions in the comments and I feel so bad that I don't usually answer right away. I feel like if I leave an answer in the comment section that it is iffy that you would come back and read it...so I try and remember the question and answer it in a post....but I sometimes forget! Could you do me a big favor and leave a comment on this post with your question? About felt, about paint colors, about anything! And I will be sure and write a post with the answers. Thanks!

7 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

So glad you had fun! I love that Philippian's 4:8. I asked you a question in an email. I know you've been busy, maybe you haven't had time to get to it yet?

shannon said...

Thanks so much for featuring my 'wallpaper' wall! I am almost finished with the bathroom and will be posting a final reveal soon! Love your blog!
Shannon Berrey Designs

Kellie said...

I love the wall paper idea... but my fav is "flower and scotch tape" - keep up the good work Lil' Art Girl!

Patricia said...

Hi, Sara,
I've been wondering how you paint the words on your paintings. I am trying to put a Shel Silverstein poem on canvas for my daughter to hang on her wall at school, but I am having a terrible time with the words. Do you paint them? Do you draw them out ahead of time? Would you be willing to give me some pointers?
Thank you for the brightness you bring to my computer screen. Have a wonderful day. Patty

the 'Trees said...

I am so in love with all the color in your house. But I'd like to know how it all started. Have you always had tons of color? My house is mostly red, white/cream & black. I've recently added turquoise (in shutters) to my craft area and I love it. I'm thinking about throwing in some yellow next!

Wendy said...

Love, love the inspiring artwork. I actually made myself a clutch by a similar design, after seeing the checkbook covers!! So fun, and I have no idea how she can sell them so cheaply!!~ it took me over 2 hours to work out my pattern and make mine.

Question: Where do you buy your canvases? They're so expensive! Do you have a special site that you order from? Also, do you get your prints made at a printing shop? They look so close to the originals-- love 'em.

Creative Contentment said...

I so enjoy the colors on your blog and your wonderful art from your kids too. I think you may like this post.. if you have a minute give it a look: http://bloggingthemoments.blogspot.com/2011/03/simply-beautiful-ebru.html

I look forward to your next post.