Thursday, March 24, 2011

hello + goodbye

I'm leaving and going here again. Wish you all could come with me!

Dave and the kids are all set. I figured they would sneak out and buy sugar cereal and frozen pizza- so I went ahead and bought them the junk ahead of time- that will save them some time so they can stay home and clean the house :) :)

Have a good weekend. I will miss you and I will miss my Sweetie and my babies and my dog- but I can't wait for this........................................................................
!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Marsha said...

Hope you have a great time!

Ruth said...

Enjoy your time. May you be blessed.

Love that you got them their junk ahead of time. Now lets hope they stay home and clean the house.

Ruth

Laura D said...

I've been enjoying a beach house for the past week. So I know you'll have a blast. I love sleeping to the sound of the ocean and just watching it for hours! Lots of crafting happening here... it's been awesome. Hope you have a blast!

Sally said...

Have a great time !!!

Montgomery Family said...

Have a great time!!

Jill said...

Have a wonderful time!!!
* love your comment about junk food that you already bought! *

Many Blessings!
Jill

Mark and Tricia said...

Hope you have fun! I'm trying not to be jealous....it was snowing again today *sigh* Spring will come....

Tricia