Friday, March 4, 2011

he likes it.




When Dave walked into our room and saw all of the changes, he said, "wow, it finally looks like the rest of the house."

And then he said that the fake bed painted on the wall tricked him for a second and he thought it was real.

I decided to hang some of my earrings on the twigs- we'll see how he likes that (seeing as it is on his dresser).

Speaking of earrings...I was out running errands today and ran into forever 21 real quick. I cannot believe how cheap and cute their jewelry is!!! I got those white ones for $1.88 and this..................

....bird locket for $4 something.

Have a great weekend, my friends! :)

5 comments:

cranny + b said...

I'm so glad he likes it--I sure did;-)

mmmmm,
I just made a trip to H+M and Forever 21's jewelry shop yesterday too! How funny if we had bought the same thing!

Kellie said...

Of course he liked it... what's not to love!

Bethany said...

I loved your "fake" head board! It tricked me too! :)
And yes....Forever 21 has such amazing prices for such adorable jewelry!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

ooo....I have never been in a Forever 21 store...thanks for sharing...too bad we are on a super tight budget:) I knew Dave would like the room, and the headboard DOES look real...at least according to the picture on your blog:)

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

Oh my goodness I want that locket.