Monday, February 28, 2011

winner & b-day pics


Yes, I had fun dressing my doll up for her 5 year old birthday photos. It only happens once in a lifetime- and she's my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (although I have to say each stage has been fun so far and I do not want to go backwards BUT- she can stay 5 forever and I will not mind)


These balloons made our Saturday party fun and colorful - there is something so festive about helium balloons. The boys and I had a blast going to Party City, picking out the colors, running like crazy in the wind, and trying to stuff them all in our car :)


Happy Birthday to our sweet girl :)


I'm linking up to:

<Photobucket

.............................................................................
It was great to hear what all of you spend on groceries. Your comments are so helpful and interesting. Thanks for letting us peek into your life!

..............................................................................

Last, but not least....

The winner of the phone cozy is................................................

THE DREAMING BEAR!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Dori!!! I will e-mail you about colors.
Thank you to everyone who left me a comment- I love to hear from you all :)

7 comments:

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Skittles Mincy!

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Skittles! Love the pigtails!

Bethany said...

Those pictures are sooo cute & so is her outfit! It's so sweet! :)

Lauren said...

Happy b-day to your lil' cupcake! Loving her hair accessories & skirt!

Rain said...

Wonderful little happy birthday girl-especially love the photo of her holding the balloon bouquet in front of her-special times!!

Shelley said...

She is a beautiful baby....looks like a birthday that will live on in her memory forever....happy,happy B-D little one...blessings

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

What a doll!