Thursday, February 24, 2011

speaking of kindergarten..............

Do you love my huge vintage tape measure on the wall?!??!!??!!

I know you love it- I adore it and can you even imagine how much it cost?


Look closer and enjoy the crackly vintage-y-ness.

It cost only for the paper I printed it on!

I found it here...genius, right??

SOOOOO many possibilities......

It is meant to be a growth chart- if you follow the directions and print on legal size paper- then each "inch" will equal a foot. (genius) Cathe even made a centimeter tape!

10 comments:

Kellie said...

I LOVE this idea... might have to just try it with the printable fabric! We started one on the back of the hall door when B3 was only five so you can imagine how marked up the door is... even has marks for Barbie, GI Joes and the dogs! Priceless!

Little Mama said...

shut the front door! i love it. that is the perfect little spot for it! super cute!

mrs.pabody said...

HOORAY! This is glorious! <3

Garth and Becky said...

Oh my! I really, really, really love that. Now...where could I put it in my house? Hmmmmm.....

Mark and Tricia said...

FUN FUN!! I want that in my room.... just move a couple things... I think it will fit!!

Hershey's Moma said...

I just love it- I'm sure your kids are loving it too! We just had the yard stick out last night measuring all the boys. They never grow tired of being measured- right?

Ruth said...

I do love it. What a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing the link.

Ruth

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! I almost bought one from Pottery Barn a few years ago but the price was outrageous! I must down load this! Thank you for sharing the link!

Stephanie said...

Very cool!

Cathe Holden said...

I just love the shots of your tape measure! How it warms my heart to see it hanging there.
Thank you so much for sharing it with your readers!! -Cathe Holden