Monday, February 14, 2011

Red + Pink with sprinkles on top

We had a tiny little party this morning for some tiny little friends.



Have you seen the valentine candy corn? It is an optical illusion- you think they may be strawberry or bubblegum flavored- but they are not...just the regular orange/yellow taste.


The jello was yum!


I promise to share the danish dip recipe with you- you'll like it.


CAKE BALLS!!!!

They turned out OK- I used strawberry cake and cream cheese icing- next time I am going to do chocolate on chocolate :)



Happy Valentine's Day from us to you....hoping your day is sweet. Wish you were at my house eating a cake ball and koolaid with a side of jello :)

I'm linking up to:
Photobucket

And

Jonquils and Ladybugs- COLOR WEEK!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love your RED and pink :) Thanks for joining in! But seriously, now I'm hungry!!!!

sarahssweeties said...

Looks like a super fun day! Wish I could have been there, too!

Momma Rae and the Deputy said...

very nice! i took your idea and also made broken glass jello! yeah they loved it

Catherine Anne said...

This made me SMILE! As always~