Friday, February 25, 2011

fun thrift store finds

I forgot to show you what we found at the Salvation Army thrift store.....these adorable cubbies! I wanted to put them in every room of the house- but we needed more storage in our little girl's room- so they are there for now.


I found the little coral sweater and the two skirts next to it at goodwill...


and this shirt + sweater. You can always find cute little girl clothes at thrift stores!!! Little boy clothes...sometimes....they seem to be harder on their clothes.


When I brought home this little gingham dress, and had washed it, she put it right on over her jammies.



Don't forget about my phone cozy giveaway. I'll pick a winner on Monday.

Have a great weekend! We are celebrating our almost 5 year old's birthday!!!! Pink cake, balloons...and my goal is to get some shots like these :) :)

15 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

That gingham dress is adorable! Love all your finds!

Little Mama said...

love those cubbies! you will use those for years, in every room! great find!

Kellie said...

Those cubbies are GREAT! Make organizing easy for "little people"... and her red gingham dress is too cute (even over the pjs!).

Ruth said...

Cubbies are great!! You found some amazing clothes. I love the first skirt and sweater and the gingham dress. So very cute.

Ruth

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I love me some good thrift store finds! Darling dress!

Bethany said...

Love the adorable little clothes! Sometimes I wish some of them came in my size! :)

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

You always find the cutest things! I love her colorful closet!

jen said...

oh my word, I love cubbies! I can't wait to see how you paint it. and repaint it . . . fun!

The Dreaming Bear said...

Oh....I've got a case of the envies! I love those cubbies!!! Such a clever and cute way to get organized! I remember finding so many cute things for my girly when she was little...my favorite things were teeny tiny toddler sized hot pink converse high tops, and a Baby Gap denim jacket for $3.00! Those days are over now, as she just turned 16!! Ha!

Natalie said...

So jealous of the cubbies! Such an adorable sweater too!

As a mother of boys I can attest that boys are super hard on clothes and most of ours wind up in the trash when they're done with them because they are even worthy of donating!

Laura D said...

Love those cubbies! I haven't really gotten into thrifting... I love garage sales though. Your wonderful finds make me want to start thrifting!

Jenny Stevning said...

Great cubbies! That gingham dress...I wish it came in my size.

Mark and Tricia said...

I wish they had that stuff in my size! My birthday is in a week! YaY!

Stephanie said...

Those cubbies are great, but they look like they are begging to be painted a bright color :)

Anonymous said...

"From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret" God speaks openly to His people through His prophets. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet sale[/url] The film is very expansive in its use of the surround channels during some of the action sequences, particularly an early one where a whirlwind of papers surrounds one of the characters. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose down coat[/url] Appkgmpcq
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora uk[/url] Vxksgnqpn [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose online[/url] tchgfcjjl