Tuesday, February 1, 2011

crafty hands + hearts

paper + muffin liners + glue + tape + ribbon + streamers + doilies + lotsa other junk


drawing hearts, cutting hearts....


gluing, gluing, taping.....


there is absolutely NOTHING cuter than little hearts cut out by little hands.


oooh- little pocket stickers!


Can it get any cuter than this?! A heart in the pocket.



Stuck to the chalkboard wall.....(of course)...for now- until they get sent to our valentines :) :)


layers and textures....


crinkly and sparkly and happy


Awwww- I am wiping a tear- look who this one is for.....:) :)

happy valentine month :)

10 comments:

manda said...

SO cute! I love homemade Valentines!!

Where did you find the sticker pockets? I LOVE those!!!!

Kellie said...

Nothing better than homemade valentines made by little hands!

Ruth said...

They are so very cute and precious. I miss the days of crafting with my kids. They were always special moments.

Ruth

Lauren said...

How adorable! And what is beter than homemade? NOTHING! Love your creativity!

Cori Lynn Berg said...

seriously, I wanna be in your kid's class! The little pocket for protection! Love it!

Little Mama said...

love, love, love!!! Do your boys craft this much!? Or just our girl? My two littest ones like to but my 10 year old is over it. Boo. Super Cute!

Chrissie Grace said...

love them!

Monica said...

absolutely priceless (and beautiful!)

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Soooo cute!

meg duerksen said...

ohhhh...craft thursday!!!
thanks sara!!