Monday, January 31, 2011

parties, parties



I love this man. Happy 42, Darlin :) :)


Just hanging out in the kitchen...


Last night we went to the Lego store for the middle child's 8th b-day. What is a birthday in the Mincy family without a visit to the lego store ?! :)



I have to say that the lego store is a little bright.......even for me............(just because yellow is not my favorite- now if the floor and ceiling and walls were orange or red, maybe it would be different)



Supper at the food court.

We are through with birthdays until Feb 28th- when our little girl (our baaaaaaaby) turns 5.


Just one more lego wall photo for fun :)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

The lego store looks awesome! We don't have anything like that around here, or that I know of... hmmm I may need to do some research.

Happy Birthday to your hubby, hope he had a great day!

Little Mama said...

we Love the leggo store at the Mall of America! it's so fun!

Dawn said...

Hahaha, the pic of you, nose to nose with the tub of red legos - adorable!!!! Happiest of (late) birthdays to all!

Kellie said...

A store dedicated to nothing but Lego's!!!!!! One of THE best investments - three huge bins of them and a pink suitcase full of the girly ones in the attic waiting for grandkids!

Lauren said...

I've heard that the lego store is amazing!!!! Rumor saying we are getting one soon...our kiddos will LOVE it!

gailsgarden said...

Did Dave get a new sweater for his BD? Nice!

Tracey said...

Not sure if I am happy or not that we don't have a Lego Store. It really does look like a lot of fun, but not sure I would want to visit daily--I have a son who would. Have a great day.