Sunday, January 2, 2011

January + February projects


Wanting to recap the whole year.....I have been working on it and only gotten as far as Feb 2010....not sure if I'll get through the whole year before I get bored of it- but here are Jan-Feb.


January
Dave's b-day at the outback
Our 2nd boy turns 7 with a lego party
I get back to painting
Sadie sticks her head in the dollhouse



************************************************




our youngest cut her own hair and had to get it all chopped off



more pancakes

..............................................
***********************************

Ok- humor me on this....just for fun- please pick your favorite project:


#2- valentine applique t-shirt

#3- heart shaped pillow

#4- the pantry

#5- purple and polka dot party

#6- laundry area transformation

#7- chalkboard flowers in the kids' bathroom

14 comments:

Paige said...

Your posts always make me smile! The color and cheerfulness is contagious. Blessings to you!

KQ Sue said...

I love all of them, but #4 if I can pick only one.

Kellie said...

Have to be #5... now what's not to LOVE about purple and polka dots! Reminds me of when my kids were little...birthday parties were all about the theme! And I don't know who had more fun... the kids choosing the theme or the mom having to come up with games, favors, decorations and a cake to go along with the theme!

Jane said...

I second all the people who said they are all great. The laundry room is my pick because I could actually copy that one! Happy New Year!

Stephanie said...

I remember these posts as if they were posted yesterday, I can't believe it's been a whole year, or almost! And I can't pick just one, seriously that's way too hard :)

Morgan said...

They're all great, but I'm going to say #5, just because it's the picture that really caught my attention.

So funny that you have only got through Feb. That's about how far I've gotten too (but, haven't posted yet). I'm seriously considering just giving up. haha!

Tammy said...

It's really hard to pick just one, I love them all.

I think if I had to choose one, it would be #4 the pantry. Then tied closely in second would be #'s 5, 6, & 7. See what I mean :), I love them all.

Dawn said...

Just pick ONE?!?! Man, you are killing us out here!

Cast my vote for number 7 - Love, love, love the whimsical flowers in that darling bathroom. Just too perfect!

Jennifer said...

#4 is my vote

Lauren said...

...and look how much you did! Wow girlie! I love your cute little dog...deciding to play with Little People. Who just doesn't love LP? And all of your fun colors...you even mismatch your adorable towels...I'm going to do this fun little change! All of your Feb. crafts are getting me excited for Valentine's Day!

Tracey said...

My vote is for #4. Love how the whole section looks.

busy little bee said...

I love #6. I love to see before and after projects.

Monica said...

#6..and Sara, you and Lydia have been a bad influence on me...I'm starting to like the color green! :)
As for little bit's hair, I'm amazed at how much it has grown! Everyone was commenting on how nice it looked yesterday and how long it was. We're so used to seeing it in pigtails! :)

sarahssweeties said...

I just love the polka dot party! Sooo cute!! Everything is, though!