Thursday, December 23, 2010

wrapped + unwrapped




Every thing's all wrapped up! Or was- our immediate family opened last night. The living room is in that happy wrecked state. The toys are being played with. And I am making the toffee (for the third time in 3 weeks!)

She liked her Miss Cherry doll. She opened it, turned her around, examined the feet and then gave her a big bear hug :)....then said, "what is it, Mommy?"

Oh my dear! Our youngest is at that age where every present was, "the bestest present ever!"

And now onto every parents *joy* - unfastening the toys from those extremely secure packages...


The boys liked their owl key chains. I embroidered their names on the back.


Lindsay blogged about this etsy store. I LOVE this art. So if I were to send you a Christmas card (wish I could!) I would send you one of these Christmas cards by Flor Larios.

Hope your Christmas is wonderful!!

7 comments:

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

I love your initial gift tags! Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

Donovan Doins said...

I love the owl key chains. Merry Christmas

Lauren said...

So glad to hear that Cherry was a hit...and those key chains are so cute! Love your wrapping too! :)

Living Creatively said...

Love your wrappings, and those owl keychains are adorable!
The beautiful painted cards are really something else-- so original and inspiring. Ah, art. :)

Hope you and yours have a blessed celebration! :) Merry Christmas!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I LOVE the keychains!!! You could totally sell those in all sorts of bird and animals designs!

Bethany said...

The presents look so adorable! Love the name tags and the paper!! =)

Shelly said...

Merry Christmas. And a quick tip. A few years ago we started undoing those wonderful ties on the toys before wrapping them. That way we get rid of that hassle while the little ones wait to play with them