Monday, December 20, 2010

sadie claus (and felt Q&A)



Oh she's so sweet- she's my little baby- look at that cute little outfit- coochie, coochie, coo.

I just see her and I have to talk baby talk.
******************************************


Q & A about the felt projects (so sorry if you come here to see painting projects! I have not painted in a few months! I need to get back at it......but for now- you know what I'll be doing :)

Someone asked me where I got the felt I have been using..... Wal-Mart or Michaels- the cheap stuff. The regular felt- not the stiff felt. And I did stuff miss Cherry with cotton balls.

Someone asked about the blanket stitch that I use for most of my felt projects. That can be seen step by step, here.

Did anyone else notice miss cherry's beard? Next time I will use corresponding skin color thread for the face and not black :)

5 comments:

Debby said...

Better change your blog name to Sara's Felt House, hah.
Merry Christmas.

Pam said...

Hahahaha! I didn't notice Miss Cherry's hormone imbalance, bless her heart! (Though I was trying to figure out what was different about the stitches on the bottom of her dress.)

Thanks for the link to the blanket stitch tutorial. I might actually sew something!

Jill said...

awwwwww! she is adorable!!! - and the porcelaine markers you shared about! Oh my! I see a few last minute gifts being created!!! :)
and I thought of you when I posted today...just a little more "felt love"!
Merry, Merry Christmas week!!
Blessings!
Jill
p.s. LOVE your Christmas cards too!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Sadie is SO CUTE! Wonder if Rosie would let me dress her up....

Megan Walker said...

She is soooo cute! Confession: I have to talk baby talk to my doggies too. My kids think I've lost my mind but I don't care :)