Friday, December 17, 2010

my first attempt at a doll

Oops- how did mr. owl sneak in here??? This is not what you came to see......but he is cute too with his little polka dot wings.


Here she is! Miss Cherry is for our favorite 4 year old. I toyed with the idea of hanging her from the tree- or a little tree of dolls- wouldn't that be cute. We will see what our little miss makes of her. I'm sure in about 2 weeks Miss Cherry will be face down in the carpet under the 4 year old's bed............................or stuffed in a tiny purse, or strapped to Sadie's back for a 'horsey' ride. I'll keep you posted.

12 comments:

tacky said...

LOVE IT! My first thought, "oh cute, a tree of little felt dolls..." Yes and all those places make for a great hiding places...don't forget the compartments in the rear seating area of the van!

Tracey said...

Oh Sara, the doll is adorable. I love the bow in the hair.

Jen said...

ADORABLE! I LOVE IT~!

Kellie said...

Oh I love this one Sara! Imagine a group of friends... all different clothes and hair and colors... the possibilities are endless! Would make a fun package on Christmas morning!

Lauren said...

You ooze talent girlie! LOVE Ms. Cherry! Keep her safe...Not sure that she should be riding on a ....dog?! :)

gailsgarden said...

Really cute!

Jenny Stevning said...

I adore them both! Could I borrow Miss Cherry's dress?

Kim @ Second Time Furniture said...

She is just toooooo cute!

Flor Larios Art said...

Very cute! The doll is adorable!

sarahssweeties said...

She's adorable!!!!

Monica said...

Great job!

justin, jake and jenna's mom said...

absolutely adorable!! Love, love, love! Is that stiff felt?