Sunday, December 19, 2010

cards

I was going to be the Grinch this year and not do any cards. But then I got the idea that I could have the kids make the cards. So everyone at church got one.....now for the final push to make one more batch to send out to family and friends far away.............do we have enough time?? Will they get there before Christmas? Will I scream and tear my hair out with the glue stick boogers all over my kitchen? Will I yell and rant and rave when there are paper scraps all over my floor???

Those are the kinds of questions you may not want the answer for.............................

Merry Christmas from the Mincys...love, joy, peace, and a *bit* of insanity.

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Don't quit yet... I will be waiting with great anticipation for my card from the mincy family!!!!! Any pictures this year? Wait til you see ours... our family is growing!

Bethany said...

Those look adorable! I hope all goes well & the cards are out before Christmas! =)

Stephanie said...

Cute cards! Love the fabric trees :)

Monica said...

They were cute! And I must confess, I WAS the Grinch and refused to do cards this year. Not to anyone. :) And I am much happier for it (though I'm certain we'll get a phone call from one person about it). But I digress... I think you should let the youngest sign her name...SEKY...it will have many people guessing! :) (But hers is one of my favorites on the thank you card from the kids at church!)

Lauren said...

Love your cards...Handmade is always, always the BEST!!!!!! (And speaking of insane...I just had to unwrap a gift...had no idea who I wrapped it for! Ugh!)

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

very cute! and I ate a gingerbread donut today, in honor of you of course ;)

misss_e said...

Aww I wish I had seen these before I sent out mine. Thats ok I will do something like this next year!

Stephanie said...

I am so glad to hear that you lose it too! Isn't it funny how we view other people. I just assumed you were so creative and loved crafting so much that the mess never bothered you. It totally makes me nuts!!! I usually make myself crazy due to my intense need to be creative but because of the mess I often spend my time dreaming of creative ventures rather than actually creating! Depressing, huh! i know, I need to get over it. I'm just so glad to hear you struggle with the mess sometimes too.