Sunday, November 14, 2010

who gives a hoot?

Everyone this is Cuddles. Bigger than the others at 9 inches. And weighing in at 3 ounces.

(I first saw an owl pillow here, what adorable inspiration- I love your polka dot wings, Bethany! You will love her fleece egg too :)


My name is Sara and I am addicted to sewing felt pieces together to make cute little cutesy things!!! Can't wait til you see the felt garland, dozens of colorful felt circles sewn together- what could possibly be cuter than that!?

Hope your weekend was great. Ours was nice- nice weather, cozy house, great day in church. I am so thankful......am I ready for Monday- NO! I better go prepare for Monday and get in a better mood about it :)

10 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Isn't felt fun!?! I plan to start some more Christmas decorations this coming week! :-D

Your owl is adorable! Love the patch on his bottom!

Have a great night!
Kim

Lauren said...

I!LOVE!IT! What a HOOT!

Kellie said...

LOVE it Sara! Owls have taken over in my daughters room!

Debby said...

I love your cute owl. Glad you are back online again.

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Aw!!!!! So cute!!!! I've been seeing felt rosettes all over the blogosphere and am wanting one in neutrals- creams, browns, etc. Guess I'd better get to Michaels because all I have in my homeschool cabinet is primary colors- LOL!! Felt is fun!

sarahssweeties said...

OH, He's so cute!!! My mom would love him, too. My grandma always loved owls.

Anonymous said...

Hi just wondering what do you use to "stuff" your owls? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Your owl is adorable, but what I really need is directions for how to clean craft paint (acrylic) off of windows. Did I specify, "easily"? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bethany said...

He is adorable! Love, love, love it! =)

{B} said...

oh my goodness--I am in love with it! Pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee tell me that one of your kiddos has G's name for Christmas!!! ;-)