Tuesday, November 9, 2010

vote for the art*house!!!!!!!!

I just found out that I was nominated for best photos and artistic content at the homeschool blog awards! How fun. Will you vote for me? If you vote for me I promise to give you $500 worth of art supplies.

I wish! :)

Thanks for being a reader- and for your sweet words of encouragement- and thanks to whoever nominated me for the award. I am very honored- and I am not expecting to win since The Pioneer Woman is in the same category (and I don't know who else because I real quick voted for myself and can't see the others now). And thanks to those who have recently e-mailed or left comments after years of reading, it is so good to hear from you!

click here:
best photos and artistic content category

13 comments:

Kristi said...

Woohoo!! I voted!

good luck!

Also, I have another hand knit giveaway going on over on my blog so please come by and leave a comment so you'll be entered!

Kim's Treasures said...

YAY! Going to vote now!

Martina said...

With pleasure I voted for your blog. I really enjoy to read your blog and see your lovely and colourful work.
Be blessed
Martina

Garth and Becky said...

Going to vote for you now!!

Stephanie said...

Voted!!! Good Luck!

Emily said...

Yay! I voted for you!

Emily said...

Yay! I voted for you!

sarahssweeties said...

You have my vote!

Debby said...

I voted. Good luck.

Heather at Blessed Little Nest said...

i voted and hope you win :)

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

How exciting! Just voted!

Tammy said...

Wow, congrats on being nominated! I cast my vote! Good luck!

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

yay for you! just voted.