Wednesday, November 3, 2010

punkins



Mom M and I in our puffy vests- I felt a little too puffy :)






Have you been to the pumpkin patch this year? We had fun picking out our pumpkin. And today again is so fallish! Oh my word- our house is so cozy and I am basking in the candle-light, the log ready for the fire, the Christmas music....and the little sewing project I am working on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cozy, warm, creative bliss! I will make sure to snap some photos so you can see the funnish project maybe tomorrow.

Hope you are as cozy as us :) :)

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Can't wait to see your project! I'm working on a quilted mug rug and crossing my fingers that it turns out!

Love the punkin patch pics! Don't you just love autumn?

Kim

Lauren said...

What would the world be without puffy vests? Don't they just ROCK? Love your stripes and your moms dots! So cute! And...that sweet donkey...hubs thinks I'm nuts for loving these adorable animals, but I always tell him that the donkey is one of the most abused animals because it is so stubborn! Now, don't you want to go back and give it a hug? :) Ha! Sounds like a LOVELY day! Can't wait to find out your project!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I love how your vest and scarf match:) And I can't wait to see what fun project you are doing!!!!

Jacquelynne said...

I think it's adorable that even your puffy vest has stripes- I have never seen one like that before!

Stephanie said...

Cute pumpkin, did you cut out the leaves? Your house sounds so nice and cozy, we had a gloomy rainy day today... I should've busted out the Christmas music!