Monday, November 15, 2010

happy turkey

Oh my dear! Kindergarten chic at it's finest- globby glue and all! I saw these on preschool daze and love them!!!! We will be making a rafter of turkeys at our house (yes- it is called a rafter of turkeys- along with a gaggle of geese, and - get this, a murder of crows! It must be true- I read it on the Internet.

Thanks, Preschool daze, for your inspiration- check out the about page- I need to get going for my poor preschooler around here!!!! WOW.

********************************************************************
I typed that in last night and today we had time to do one turkey so far- here is a sweet turkey by our 4 year old. I love the happy colors:

What a happy + thankful fella!


We stuck him on the chalkboard wall, but then decided he needed to be here............


On the only remaining white wall in the house (he brightens that corner where he is :)

Linking today to Blessed Little Nest.

9 comments:

Chrissie Grace said...

So fun! I love the scarecrows below too...it's time to do some art with my kids!!

gailsgarden said...

That is SO SWEET!

Gina said...

I love these-I think we'll be making some of our own this week, looks like something all my kiddos can do!

Hershey's Moma said...

Okay, my daughter (5 years old) is going crazy over these! She is on her second one! How fun. Thanks for sharing-

kristin said...

glad you had fun with it!

i think we'll be doing them again too.

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I love that!!! It goes right along with my "thankful" theme in homeschool. Love the idea of putting them on turkeys and it's simple enough that even I can do it-LOL!!! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Love the turkey! I may just have to make one with Jackson as well. I love your blog around the holidays, so warm and cozy :)

Megan Walker said...

That is an ADORABLE turkey! I may just make my teenagers make one too! :D

lizibeth said...

How cute! I'm bookmarking it for next year (my little girl is 20 months this year - just learning to say thank you and a little young for glue :D).
Where did you get the polka dot bowls that are on the little black shelf? <3 them!