Wednesday, November 24, 2010

give thanks [in living color]



Here is a broadcast on focus on the family about Cultivating Gratitude in Your Family.
And here is part 2.
Really inspiring. (great ideas for training and instilling thankfulness in your kids' lives- I love the partial fast idea- we need a video game fast here...and a junk food fast...and a dvd fast. Teaching self restraint...so much good stuff here!)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I cannot even begin to say how much I have to be thankful for.

God, You are sooooo great. You are perfect and forgiving and merciful! Your love is unconditional and I am complete in You! Thank You for my wonderful husband and 3 healthy kids and our little dog. I do not deserve them in my life. Thank you for Your beautiful creation. Thank You for our church and Your Word and my encouraging family and friends. Thank You for allowing Dave to get that deal at work. Thank You for the amazing praise service we had at church last night- for our church family who is there for us, for Pastor and Nancy who love God and lead us in the right direction constantly. Our hearts are so full after last night and hearing testimony after testimony of God and His greatness and goodness in our lives.

No comments: