Wednesday, October 13, 2010

what we wore this week


I love to visit lindsey's blog on Wednesdays to see the what i wore posts. How fun! It reminds me of when I was in college and we would ooh and ahh over each other's outfits. Now I stay at home...so I have to dress up my real life doll and maybe go to Target in order to see anyone else's outfits!

Here was Saturday's outfit- I love this striped vest and could (almost do) wear it everyday. I got that at Ross and the hat at TJ Maxx.

Saturday was a great day- relaxing around the house in the morning and then Goodwill alllll afternoon with friends. I got some great deals to show you....


Here's my little doll on Sunday. It is still warm here- but she wore knee socks in honor of Fall. I love knee socks almost as much as tights :) We found this little gymboree jumper at a consignment store for $4.


One of my favorite Saturday Goodwill finds!!!! This skirt is david paul (I have never heard of that label, but love it since it is my husband and dad's names)- only paid $3.


Ok, oops- this one snuck in here- she wore this last week. Another fun goodwill find- the flowers beckoned me- I cannot resist....


I had to snap a pic in the bathroom for this one since I matched the bathroom! The striped Old Navy shirt and the purple Gap shirt also from Goodwill.


And here is miss "DiEBkS" she is sporting some striped tights, hot pink lipstick, and has visions of fruits and vegetables dancing in her head.


Yet another post to prove we can't live without stripes, florals, plaids, and dots at our house....

Visit The Pleated Poppy to see more what i wore wednesday posts.

9 comments:

Paige said...

LOVE your house and all its art! I am so unartistic...I only wish I had that talent!

Cute black and white vest...black and white seem to be my favs!

Happy Wednesday

paige

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

How fun! I love your artfulness!!!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

Keri said...

Can I come shopping with you sometime?? I love your finds - and I love what you pay for them.

Andy and Ana said...

Oh, what fun. Love how your daughter drew that picture of your new outfit. The colours are amazing, too. Will check out the sites. Thanks, Ana at Our Front Porch...
andrewharshaw@suddenlink.net

Stephanie said...

I love you fashion style!

Morgan@Meet Virginia said...

So super cute I just adore your outfits!!

~Morgan

Come check out my Fashion Link Party Weekend Wear every Wednesday!!!
MEET VIRGINIA!

lindsey said...

thanks for joining in!

Ruth said...

So cute!!

Ruth

Living Creatively said...

How adorable are you two?!
Love, love the skirt with black boots and jean jacket. That has to be my favorite!