Saturday, October 16, 2010

take:

pumpkin pie, apple cider, and cinnamon scented candles

+

A 3 musketeers truffle crisp (heavenly)

+

This man

+

me

(us alone)
(the kids downstairs watching a movie)

+


handwritten and thought-up questions by us

=

an incredibly cozy and cheap and wonderful date nite!

We wrote down practically the same exact question- awwwww.

Some other good questions:
What is your earliest memory as a child?
Who do you most admire?
Where would you go if you were to take the trip of a lifetime?

It was fun! We had such interesting conversation---not about the kids! ---not about work! ---not about anything stressful! It was just what we needed.

*****************************************
p.s.


I totally copied my sister in law- so this is not my own idea- but how fun!!! A satisfying, quick sewing craft- (this is a blank card).

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Great date night idea! Love the card, very cute!

sarahssweeties said...

That sounds like a great night together!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I'm inspired! What a great idea! My sweetie and I need to do that!;) Lori

Megan Walker said...

Oh Sara..... you are just too cute for words!!! xoxoxo

Candace said...

Oh I love that you came up with the same question! You guys are too cute.